Come join us on this stunning experience in the land of the Incas, this is a special opportunity to travel in a small group, with the perk of a private excursion.
This trip is rated moderate, designed specifically for people intrigued by the Incas. Our explorations involve hiking short distances on often uneven terrain, all of which takes place in high altitude locations, start preparing your physical condition to have a great performance.
We travel across rolling hills, enjoying breathtaking views of the snowy peaks of the cordillera Urubamba, enjoy your own pace activities with your knowledgeable guide in this trip to one of the new seven wonder of the world.
The Incas built a large empire in an expansion that lasted only a hundred years, they buildwalls and cobbled streets, hammer out the foundation of a city filled with colonial architecture. Present and past is constantly blend as well as myths and history.
- Flight to Cusco/ Introduction to your guide/brief description of the city
- Transfer to your hotel rest and acclimatization to 11,000 ft.
- City tour in Cusco visiting
- Sacsayhuaman/quenco archeological sites
- San Pedro Market
- Drive to Sacred Valley with stops along the way
- Awanacancha lo learn about textiles and the south American camelids
- Pisac archeological site
- Pisac traditional market
- Lunch at Ulriques
- Visit Ollantaytambo archeological site
- Early train to AguasCalientes/bus to Machu Picchu
- Tour in the citadel
- Farther exploration
- Bus and train back to Cusco
- Leisure morning for shopping/relaxing
- Visit some museums
- Last pisco sour or try that adventurous food that you have been planning to.
- Transfer out for your flight to Lima and international connection