What do we collect and why do we collect it?
In certain situations, we will ask you to provide us with information about yourself. That information could be in the form of your name, e-mail address, address and your contact number. You may be able to contact us anonymously or through a pseudonym in certain situations. If on our site, you choose to purchase any of our products or services, we will collect your credit card details along with any other identifiable information that could help us to process your order as well as provide you with a better customer service. We collect information of our visitors for the following purposes:
• to obtain, maintain and respond to feedback from travelers
• to provide technical support as well as to process any purchase orders through our site
• to contact travelers with updates and information regarding travel news, promotions, special events, competitions and surveys from Kusirumi ( provided if they have requested us to do so). Other updates and information may also be in the form of information pertaining to our partners.
• to maintain any competitions as well as to contact the winners
• to improve or personalize the way Kusirumi content is presented to you across a range of platforms
We may also collect information about individuals involved in businesses, and this is mainly for:
• preparation of listings as well as reviews to be used in our publications
• to send information about Kusirumi as well as our products to our media team and other contacts from the industry
Information about other people
Here at the Kusirumi community, the visitors are keen on sharing their experiences and views with others on the site, which we find to be one of the most positive things about Kusirumi. We appreciate and welcome your contributions and feedback, but request that you respect the privacy of others and refrain from sharing their information unless you have their consent.
If you wish to share/include certain information about yourself, we will be under the impression that you are aware of how we work and are content with the information that is shared. However, if for some reason you are unhappy about your information being included in any of our products or bulletin boards, we ask you to let us know. If the request seems possible and within reason, we will remove that information as soon as it’s possible.
At Kusirumi, we value your security; therefore have installed proper security measures in order to protect your personal information.
Here at Kusirumi, travelers love providing feedback about their experience with us and we appreciate that. Below you will find more information about what happens with your information and comments.
When you provide feedback on our site, you may be supplying us with your “personal information”. That information, in the form of comments, is used to further improve our products and service to you. Rest assured that any information that is provided to us, will not be sold to any company, nor will your contact information will be handed over to marketing companies that could lead to spamming.
If you have any questions about the way we handle your personal information, or if you would like to find out more about us, then please contact us on our ‘Contact Us’ page.